Sandra of Hudson, NY tells her knee replacement story and talks about how quickly she recovered. https://readytobemeagain.com/
Sandy – “Thank you, Columbia Memorial, for giving me my life back!”
In this patient testimonial video, Sandra talks about how quickly and easily she recovered from her Mako knee replacement surgery at Columbia Memorial Hospital. She also encourages other people to learn about the process and not to wait.
Sandy – “Right now it feels so like I never had a problem with my knee.”
CMH YouTube Playlist A:
Bone & Joint Center – The Hudson Valley’s MOST PRECISE knee, hip, and joint replacement surgery. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeao8LL8n3FQ2WTxgGRG12acMIzL7_Z0U
Videos and information in the CMH Bone & Joint Center playlist:
1. Welcome – CMH Bone and Joint Center
2. Sandra’s Story – Knee Replacement Testimonial | Hudson, NY
3. Kevin’s Story – Joint Replacement Testimonial | Catskill, NY
4. Meet the Doctors – CMH Bone & Joint Care
5. CMH Sandra’s Total Knee Replacement Story | :30 sec TV Spot
6. Mako Robotic Joint Replacement Surgery Presentation
CMH YouTube Playlist B:
Joint Replacement Surgery FAQs – Informational videos about Mako Robotic hip, knee, and joint surgery. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeao8LL8n3FQMd1G27GD3iI91r_25xKTA
Videos in this playlist:
1. Why should I get surgery if I can live with the pain?
2. What is the Stryker Mako System, Part II?
3. What advice can you offer patients who are fearful of surgery?
4. How long has Makoplasty been available?
5. How does Mako Robotic Surgery help to achieve a better outcome?
6. What is your goal with hip and knee replacement surgery?
7. What is the Stryker Mako System, Part I?
8. How long does a joint replacement last?
9. What happens after Makoplasty surgery?
10. Please explain the basic operation of the Mako system?
11. What is soft tissue balance and why is it so important?
12. What options are typically offered to joint replacement candidates?
13. I’m ready for a consultation. What should I expect?
14. What is the first thing I need to do if I am considering joint replacement?
15. How is Mako Robotic Surgery different from standard hip and knee replacement surgery?
16. What steps are taken to ensure the safest joint replacement procedure?
Bone & Joint Center and advanced orthopedics – The Hudson Valley’s MOST PRECISE knee, hip, and joint replacement surgery.
CMH surgeons are now the only orthopedic specialists in the region who perform hip and knee replacements using a state-of-the-art robotic surgical system that is far more precise than conventional surgery. Using computer modeling, a robotic instrument and the patient’s CT images, CMH surgeons plan and perform surgeries with a degree of accuracy that’s unavailable anywhere else in the region.
Region – Hudson Valley
Counties – Greene, Columbia, Delaware, Dutchess
Towns (care centers) – Cairo, Catskill, Chatham, Copake, Coxsackie, Ghent, Hudson, Kinderhook, Red Hook, Valatie, Windham
Bone & Joint Center – Hudson
23 Fish and Game Road
Hudson, NY 12534
Bone & Joint Center – Catskill
159 Jefferson Heights, Suite D108
Catskill, NY 12414
For more information: