Genshin Impact’s current banners will be ending in the coming days, and that means players will get a chance to pull for some new characters and weapons.
- MORE: Genshin Impact 2.2 Leaks: Kokomi Banner 4 Star Characters, Weapons Revealed
When it comes to the characters, players will be getting an all-new character Kokomi. There is a new weapon banner as well, which has some interesting inclusions. Here is all you need to know about it.
Genshin Impact Primordial Jade Cutter – How To Get, Rarity
The second banner for the 2.1 Update is all set to arrive very soon. In the first weapon banner, we had Engulfing Lightning along with The Unforged. For the second banner, we have Primordial Jade Cutter along with Everlasting Moonglow. Many players are eagerly waiting to pull for the Primordial Jade Cutter, the all-new Sword slated to arrive in the game.
To get the weapon, players will need to pull for it in the Epitome Invocation. The weapon will be available under the Epitome Invocation once the Kokomi banner releases, which is on the 21st of September. Here are the stats of the weapon.
Genshin Impact Primordial Jade Cutter – Best Stats
- Type – Sword
- Description- A ceremonial sword masterfully carved from pure jade. There almost seems to be an audible sigh in the wind as it is swung.
- Rarity – 5 Stars
- Level – 90
- Refinement Rank – 5
- Base ATK – 542
- Secondary Stat: CRIT Rate Bonus – 44.1%
- Special (Passive) Ability – Protector’s Virtue
- Special (Passive) Ability Description- HP increased by 20%. Additionally, provides an ATK Bonus based on 1.2% of the wielder’s Max HP.
Have something to tell us about this article?