We’re sharing the best Subway coupons and specials to help you score a meal on the cheap!
Save on delicious Subway meals with these coupons & promos!
Through December 31st, head over to Subway where you can score a FREE 6″ sub for every $25 spent on Subway Gift Cards! Plus you can choose to receive the gift cards digitally or have them mailed to your recipients.
Note that you can purchase $25 gift cards and earn a free 6″ sub until December 31st, however, you have until January 31st, 2024 to redeem your subs!
If you’re an MVP Rewards member (free to join) and you’re hungry now, through January 17th, you can score a FREE cookie with the purchase of a 6″ or footlong sub. Just order online or through the app and redeem your offer at checkout.
AND you can may still be able to snag Buy 1, Get 1 Free Footlongs when you use promo code FREEFL online or in the app!
Plus, there are loads of Subway promo codes available right now to save on drinks, chips, meals, and more! Keep reading to find out all the current offers, plus info on Subway’s revamped rewards program!
Check out this Subway deal idea…
Buy 2 Subway Footlong Subs as low as $6.39 each
Total = $12.78
Use Subway coupon code FREEFL (Buy 1, Get 1 Free Footlong)
Final cost $6.39 total – just $3.19 each!
*Note that prices, participation, and expiration dates may vary by location.
We’ve rounded up all the Subway promo codes we could find...
- FREEFL = Buy 1 Footlong, Get 1 Free
- 599FL = Get a Footlong for $5.99
- FOOTLONG699 = Get a Footlong for $6.99
- FLMEAL = Get a Footlong, Fountain Drink, Chips OR 2 cookies for $8.99
- 1299FL = Get TWO Footlongs for $12.99
- 1799FL = Get 3 Footlongs for $17.99
- MEAL799 = Get a Footlong, Fountain Drink, Chips OR 2 Cookies for $7.99
- BOGODRINK = Buy a Footlong & a Fountain Drink, Get 1 Footlong Free
- MEAL599 = Get a 6″ Sandwich, Fountain Drink, Chips, OR 2 Cookies for $5.99
- FREEMEAL = Get a 6″ Sandwich, Fountain Drink, Chips, OR 2 Cookies for $6.49
- 349SUB = Get a 6″ Sandwich for $3.49
- SUB399 = Get a 6″ Sandwich for $3.99
- CHIPS = Get a Free Bag of Chips when you buy a Footlong
*Note that the above codes are valid one time per order and participation and expiration dates may vary by location.
Cater your kiddo’s next birthday party…
Consider getting your kiddo’s next birthday party catered by Subway; not only will it take a load off of your to-do list, but your guests will eat yummy food for only $7 per person.
You can also customize your order depending on how many guests you will have; there is same-day availability within 4 hours or less; and you can even do a store pick-up or have it delivered to your desired location – win, win for all!
Give these new sandwiches a try…
Check out the latest update to the Subway Deli Heroes menu! This includes four new sandwiches loaded with tons of meat. Note that the traditional 18 subs lineup is still available so you can always snag a new one or stick to your tried and true favorite.
- #99 Grand Slam Ham: This sub is piled with 33% more ham, 2x the provolone cheese, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and finished with a drizzle of mayo all on a toasted Artisan Italian bread.
- #15 Titan Turkey: 33% more turkey, 2x the provolone cheese, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and a drizzle of mayo all on a toasted Artisan Italian bread.
- #17 Garlic Roasted Beef: Tender roast beef, 2x provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and topped off with a roasted garlic aioli, all toasted on Artisan Italian bread.
- #30 The Beast: This sub’s filled with pepperoni, salami, turkey, ham, and roast beef all adding up to a whopping 1/2 lb of meat! It also has 2x provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, onions mayo, and it’s topped off with MVP Vinaigrette
Look for these 4 classic subs on the Subway Series menu, each with noteworthy upgrades:
- #16 All-Pro Sweet Onion Teriyaki: Tender grilled chicken strips marinated in Sweet Onion Teriyaki sauce, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions, on toasted Hearty Multigrain bread.
- #18 Ultimate B.M.T.: Genoa salami, spicy pepperoni, and savory Black Forest ham stacked on Artisan Italian bread, topped with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions, and drizzled with MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette.
- #20 Elite Chicken & Bacon Ranch: Monterey cheddar cheese melted on top of tender rotisserie-style chicken and topped with hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and creamy Peppercorn Ranch, all toasted on Artisan Italian bread.
- #23 Hotshot Italiano: Spicy pepperoni, Genoa salami, and provolone cheese, topped with jalapeño peppers, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and a generous drizzle of MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette on Artisan Italian bread.
Or consider one of these latest additions to the Subway Series menu:
- #19 Pickleball Club: Named for one of America’s fastest-growing sports, this toasted sub is piled with thin-sliced Black Forest ham, crisp bacon, and American cheese on Artisan Italian bread and finished with a brand-new honey mustard sauce only featured on this sub.
- #33 Teriyaki Blitz: Tender steak is marinated in Sweet Onion Teriyaki sauce and topped with American cheese, green peppers, and red onions, toasted on Hearty Multigrain bread.
- #1 The Philly – Classic cheesesteak sub with provolone, toasted on Artisan Italian bread and topped with green peppers, red onions and mayo.
- #2 – The Outlaw– Juicy steak with double Pepper Jack cheese, green peppers, red onions, and Baja Chipotle sauce, toasted on Artisan Italian bread.
- #3 – The Monster – Steak, bacon, double Monterey cheddar, green peppers, and red onions all served on toasted Artisan Italian bread and topped with creamy Peppercorn Ranch.
- #4 – Supreme Meats – Black Forest ham, Genoa salami, pepperoni, and capicola with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and banana peppers. All on an Artisan Italian bread with MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette.
- #5 – Bella Mozza – Black Forest ham, capicola, BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella, spinach, tomatoes, red onions, banana peppers, and MVP Parmesan Vinaigrette on Artisan Italian bread.
- #6 – The Boss – Meatballs in marinara sauce, pepperoni, BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella, sprinkled parmesan cheese, and served on toasted Italian Herbs & Cheese bread.
- #7 – The Mexicali – rotisserie-style chicken, smashed avocado, double Pepper Jack cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions on Artisan Italian bread, topped with Baja Chipotle sauce.
- #8 – The Great Garlic – Rotisserie-style chicken, bacon, provolone, lettuce, tomatoes, and red onions on Artisan Italian bread with Roasted Garlic Aioli.
- #9 – The Champ Chicken – Rotisserie-style chicken, double Monterey Cheddar, green peppers, and red onions on Artisan Italian bread with Peppercorn Ranch.
- #10 – All-American Club – Oven-roasted turkey, Black Forest ham, bacon, American cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions and may on Artisan Italian bread.
- #11 – The Subway Club – Oven-roasted turkey, Black Forest ham, Roast Beef, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and mayo on Hearty Multigrain bread.
- #12 – Turkey Cali Club – Oven-roasted turkey, bacon, BelGioioso Fresh Mozzarella, Hass avocado, spinach, tomatoes, red onions, and mayo on Hearty Multigrain bread.
Join MVP Rewards for exclusive Subway coupons, specials, and savings!
The recently updated Subway MVP Rewards program features a tiered status where you can level up to earn more perks and exclusive offers!
If you’re already enrolled in the previous Subway MyWay Rewards program, you’ll automatically be enrolled in this new program and your unspent tokens will be converted to MVP Rewards points.
If you’ve never belonged to Subway’s loyalty program, now is the time to sign up! That’s because new members will receive 250 points just for joining the MVP Rewards program. Even sweeter, for every $40 you spend (or 400 points earned), you’ll score $2 Subway Cash to use toward purchases, which equals 5% back! (Which is an increase from the 4% back it used to be).
There are three tiers to the MVP Rewards program – Pro, Captain, and All-Star. Here are just a few of the perks you’ll get with each tier!
Pro – The introductory tier where you spend less than $200 annually
- 10 points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases
- 5% bonus on mobile orders
- Birthday & anniversary rewards
- Access to members-only deals, bonus points, and earning challenges
- 250 points just for signing up
Captain – You spend between $200 – $399 annually
- All Pro tier benefits
- 10% more points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases
- Exclusive bonus points days
- Better birthday & anniversary rewards
- Access to the members-only Subway Swag Shop
All-Star – You spend $400 or more annually
- All Captain tier benefits
- 20% more points per $1 spent on qualifying purchases
- The best birthday and anniversary rewards
- Free chips on Fridays (with purchase)
- More bonus points days
- Access to members-only VIP exclusives (coming soon)