Posted on: November 14, 2023, 05:12h.
Last updated on: November 14, 2023, 05:21h.
A lucky California resident visiting Las Vegas’s Cromwell won more than $1.1M on a gaming table over the weekend.
Troy Bright of Dana Point, Calif. collected $1,155,366 via a mega progressive jackpot while playing Face Up Pai Gow Poker.
He won the payout after less than 30 minutes of play at the Caesars Entertainment property. The jackpot came on his second hand.
Bright was in Las Vegas to watch Sunday’s Las Vegas Raiders versus New York Jets game at Allegiant Stadium.
He will be sharing the payout with his family. He’s a Caesars Rewards member.
Two Wins in an Hour
On Sunday at Caesars Palace Las Vegas, an unnamed player hit two jackpots within a single hour while playing slot machines.
The total payout was $405K at the Caesars Entertainment property. The first jackpot was for $105K at 1:37 a.m. The second jackpot was $300K at 2:37 a.m.
He’s also a Caesars Rewards member. There’s no word on he will spend the money.
- On October 27, Gloria Billeci of Ontario, Canada, won $222,899 while playing Mississippi Stud Poker at the Horseshoe Las Vegas. Billeci was visiting Las Vegas with her daughter. Billeci said she will set the money aside for her retirement, but will use some of the cash to purchase an expensive gift.
- On October 25, Stephen G. hit a $203,180 payout at Sunset Station Hotel and Casino in Henderson, Nev. He won the money while playing Wheel of Fortune Gold Spin Double Sapphire. He bet $3.75 for the progressive jackpot.
- Also on October 25, a player at Chicken Ranch Casino in Jamestown, Calif. won a record $439,972 on a slot machine. The lucky player, Lavina, bet $2.50 on a Hot Stuff progressive-linked machine.
- On October 23, Kanchana Davis won $786K while playing Ultimate Texas Hold’Em at the Gila River Resorts & Casinos – Santan Mountain. She won with a royal flush, and the payout was the largest table games win since the Chandler, Ariz. casino opened in July.
- On September 26, at Florida’s Seminole Classic Casino Hollywood, a mystery player won $218,080.70 while playing a Royal Reels slot machine. It was the casino’s largest jackpot of the month and second largest of the year. The player had bet $50.
- On September 14, at Hard Rock Hotel and Casino Tulsa, another unnamed player won $273,801.84 while playing The Hunt for Neptune’s Gold Diamond.
- On September 8, an unnamed winner from Melbourne, Fla. won $1,100,229.41 at Florida’s Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood. The payout on the game came from a $125 bet.
- And on August 31 at Florida’s Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa, a player, named Timothy, won $1,642,483.62 while playing Dragon Link – Panda Magic. The win represents the biggest payout so far this year at the casino.